Thursday, November 27, 2008

Many Thanks

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. What a great feeling to see all our family, laugh, and eat great food. I am exhausted. I haven't yet figured out why just being pregnant automatically makes you tired? Huh... Anyways, my fave part of the day is when we went around the room and said what we were thankful for. I thought for a second that someone would try to get out of it, but everyone smiled and listened to the many different choices from family, friends, our health, etc. When it came to my lil nephew his little voice became so clear and loud as he proclaimed, "I'm thankful for my dog". Precious. Don't take the many moments for granted that we have.

Im thankful that we have forgiving & loving Father who gives us life. Im thankful for that life... the life in my belly, the life of my child, the life in the wind that blows the fall leaves and not just today... tomorrow and forever.

Be thankful and give thanks. Every day.

No comments: