Monday, December 1, 2008

Traditions







Our black friday tradition is to put up our Christmas tree. I look so forward to have the house lit with its warm glow! We got a great start on our decorating for the season. I have my entry way done (i think) and the tree is up. Ayla looked so big helping me put the ornaments on this year. :) She is getting to be such a big girl! I hope we can continue and give our children special traditions for years to come. (even though, i was pretty jealous of all the deals i had been reading about from blogger-shoppers!)



3 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Courtney,
Thanks for the comment. I have been on your blog a couple of times too (blog snooping). Your daughter is adorable. Yes, I love dance...I am actually the coach of the Barr-Reeve Vikettes and we have danced with the Hatchets a couple of times. You girls are doing a great job!!! Keep up the good work:)

Alyssa said...

p.s. i loved the dance wednesday! =]

Jen said...

Cute pictures! Ay is so adorable! Who does that girl look like? I guess a great mix of the two of you.