Monday, December 15, 2008

Leah Hope: 21 + 3 days


Leah,
I apologize lil one... Mommy has not been very good at chronicaling your journey with us so far. This is really the first "official" belly picture of your stay in my tummy. We are over half way there and are starting to feel more like a family every day.

Mommy is starting to feel you move more and more every day. It reassures me that you are comfy and safe within me. Daddy loves to talk to you and make me laugh. Ayla kisses you and prays for you every night before bed. I can not wait for you to meet her. :)

Stay safe and warm for now. We are getting ready to celebrate the birth of Jesus soon. And the arrival of a few close friends this month also.


Mommy loves you very much!

6 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Ok, I don't know why but I'm bawling! lol That is so sweet! You look so cute too Court :)

Jen said...

You look adorable!!

Jamie said...

So sweet Courtney. I think I might need to start blogging about my dear healthy child that I have neglected. BTW, I got the girls outfits at the Lollipop Tree in Evansville. A little pricey, but def. worth it. It's only cool to match when your that young. :)

Chelsa said...

looking good court!! :)

Brittany said...

Cute pics! Leah will be here before you know it. BTW that santa hat on mere in the picture was my mom's dogs hat. That's why it was so tiny haha!

Tera said...

Cute belly! I received Jon & Kate Plus 8's book for Christmas and realized their littlest girl is also named Leah Hope. :) I thought of you guys!