Friday, December 12, 2008

Ayla's Holiday Treats






After nap today Ayla and I worked on a recipe that will hopefully bring a smile to some of our friend's faces. I have been racking my brain for some kind of "little somethin'" I could give or do for some girl friends of mine. After searching alot of recipes I finally found one that really intrigued me!



My lips are sealed, of course, of details and such. At least until I can get these packaged up and sent to the lucky recipients! :) After which... I will post you the recipe as your own holiday treat.

I couldn't resist however posting pictures of said goodie. Hopefully, it will make your mouth water and your hopes high. Ayla was hilarious in the kitchen. She is a bossy lil thing! haha I guess that means she's ready to be a big sis?




1 comment:

Brittany said...

Looks delicious! I might have to get the recipe from you.