Friday, December 12, 2008

Fun Night with Friends!

Tonight we had a get together with friends to celebrate the holidays. The Knepps home looked so great with her beautiful trees and Ella's room ready for arrival! I thought it was going to be just our playgroup mommies + spouses, but was pleasently surprised when a few other familiar faces joined! It is not often that Jeff and I get a night to just be a couple.

The crew:


It was so much fun! Good food and even better company. We played a couple games (guys vs girls) and I think I could've laughed my butt off (well, I wish!- ha)! It was funny to see everyone's competitive side come alive and the silly things that come out when you're comfortable with your company. Let's just say... it was more PG-13 rated ha.... I will leave it at that.

We all so intently played... I had some funny pics, but I didn't want to embarrass anyone with their claymation of Barbie! HA!



Otw, I hope everyone can take some time this holiday season to get with friends and laugh. It is such good therapy! You all deserve it!

The preggers... two Dec babies -Ella & Koen then Leah in April!

Have a fantastic weekend....

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It looks like you all had lots of fun! We sure did miss you all! Cute picture of the preggos!