Monday, December 15, 2008

And the award goes to...


.... ME?! Wow. I am sure honored and laughing because I didn't realize many people read my blog. At least I know Leah does! hehe That is why I am naming my child after her... haha Ok, not really "after" her, but they will share it. ;)



Ok.



Along with awards run great responsibility, I must pass it along to 5 other lucky bloggers & 2. List 5 addictions of my liking.



Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.



I am going to nominate 5 wonderful woman:



1. Tera @ September Sweeties... because I love reading about all the fun things she does with her two beautiful girls. What a great role model.



2. Jennifer @ Clower's family blog... because I have known her forever and are finally reconnecting each other's lives via the internet and love seeing her lil boys pics!



3. Mandi @ Loving Life.... because she has shown me and so me others how to live by faith, be humble and grateful for life through all the good times and bad we encounter.



4. Brittney @ Sweet Baby Bean... because she is hilarious and I am always looking forward to hearing what she has to say. Plus, she's a great friend, who is Always thinking of others!



5. Abby @ The Yoder Clan... because she always has the most beautifully decorated blog. Love her pictures, real life. She is also expecting another little one very soon!



My 5 addictions (wow that sounds harsh):



1. My family. I have the best husband and the sweetest, cuddly lil girl!



2. Blogging... writing, reading, snooping, whatever.... hehe It's all good.



3. Being pregnant. I am finding myself loving feeling my lil Leah move. I can tell she gets stronger and stronger every day. Esp today she has wiggled alot! :)



4. My playgroup (shot out!) The women are fantastic, Christian women who are so fun and funny! :) We always have a great time. I joined up in June-ish and looked back this holiday season and realize how much all of our kids of have grown up since. Its so great having them!



5. Being a stay at home mommy.... I love to cook & bake, I love being in my sweatpants when I want to, I love taking pictures as often as I can, I love teaching my babies about the love of Christ, and knowing I will not miss the "big" stuff.


2 comments:

Jen said...

Awl, thanks Courtney. But, I'm confused...do I need to paste the picture on my blog and list my addictions? Where do I get the picture?
...BTW, you have good addictions. Thinking of mine, I'm thinking...sugar, yelling at my kids, stalking other people's blogs...ect. HA....I'll have to think of some good ones!

Brittany said...

Courtney I am honored, but really I am a horrible blogger. Never anything interesting, and I go for weeks without posting most times. Ok well I guess in the next day my addiction will be trying to think of 5 addictions! hah!