Monday, May 17, 2010

Im posting again...

Yes, I am posting again because....

I want an excuse to stay sitting on the couch.

I don't want to do another load of laundry, dishes, sweep, clean baths, etc.

A house is supposed to be lived in, not looked at right?

PMS has made me eat at least 6x today, posting gives my stomach a break before dinner.

The rain is down right depressing.

Ayla is sitting at the table clinking crayons against my flower vase (of wilted flowers I've yet gotten around to tossing). She's singing a sweet song and entertaining herself.

Im going so crazy that Leah's babbles are starting to sound like Nell. Ya know.. from the movie Nell. Please, tell me someone saw this movie in the 90's. Its deep. For those who have seen it.... Leah is a "tay n da winnn"!

If you're reading this and thinking Im crazy... you're probably right!

4 comments:

Tera said...

I've seen Nell! It's very interesting! Glad you had fun on your bday trip and the girls had good reports at their well checks!

Brookeanne said...

I'm definitely as concerned about that aspect as you are, lol. I'm not sure how long I will wait to do something like that. I want to keep practicing with the lights. As of right now those lights are for studio shots at Bouncing Off the Walls. The owner said I can use her space for free, in exchange for handling her coupons and newsletter :). But I am also getting lessons from one of the most in demand wedding photographers in Evansville (who are moving to Pittsburgh over the summer), so hopefully that will be a huge help! But OY! It still givs me butterflies just thinking about it!!!

Jen said...

you are too funny. I remember that movie and I am pretty sure I remember you and Carissa doing that all. the. time. at school!? Lol...

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

Emily and I are SO ready for the rain to stop-bedrest and rain are not a good combination. Em says "rain, rain go away" and then says "its not working!" :)