Monday, May 17, 2010

Who's ready for the rain to stop? Really. Isn't supposed to be April showers bring May flowers? Ayla asked me today if I could stop the rain. ha I wish! I officially lost my voice yesterday. I struggled to get me and the girls up for 2nd service while not being able to communicate well with them. But, alas, I made it.

It was a busy weekend. My friend Brittany and I went on a rollercoaster trip up north. It was alot of fun (didn't start that way though). We got great deals. I came home feeling good about my finds at the outlet mall and from yard sales. I should share some of my fave deals.... hmmm. Id say my fave is a nearly never used coat and matching coveralls for this winter for Leah $5. I purchased a similar set for Ayla last year (which should be able to use again) at TJMaxx for $25.

On other news, girls had well checks. Both healthy chicks minus allergy issues. Leah was in the 90% for weight at 23.2lbs and 75% height 31 in. Ayla has always been on/below 50% so this is crazy to me! Regardless, both girls are happy and healthy. My next goal is to stop buying pull ups for nighttime for Ay. She rarely pees at night, but still does at times. Then all the sudden became attached to a cup in her bed and her pull up was always wet. I cut the cup out this week and she's not wet since. So proud of her. I know this is a little late, but I just didn't push the situation. Esp with her bathroom under construction.

Hope this rain stops so I have more interesting things to update on!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

i'm tired of this rain too! especially since we're trying to move stuff! rain and moving doesn't mix well!

i love finding good deals !:)

Brandi said...

the night time pullups are on my last nerve....ava and aspen both are wet at least 50% of the time. AVA IS 5!! they say this can be hereditary so i completely blame my husband!!! and they don't drink much and never take cups to bed. btw, Happy very belated birthday!!!! sounds like it was a good one!