Friday, July 16, 2010

Random Awesome-ness

Talk about a crazy week (or so) I've been having.
Random Awesome-ness totally covers it.
I helped one of my besties- also one of my former dancers paint her aisle runner for her upcoming wedding. We got creative, made our own stencils and are thinking of starting our own etsy shop bc, well, we're amazing.
PS. I can't believe one of my former dancers is getting married. Kinda sad about it. But they are the real deal. So cool.

Thanks Leah for your help. :)

We broke down and finally bought the one ultimate kid item on my list.
I have been scouring yard sales and asking family members in other towns to be on the look out for a cozy coupe. No such luck and WM had one on sale so I snagged it.

They LOVE it. Ayla likes to fill its gas tank. Whatever.

I have spent most my week away at camp with my (dance) girls.

They are silly, sweet, indecisive, wonderful, talented, fresh, and I wouldn't change any of that.

I am tired.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I've been looking for one of those coupes too! Lucky duck getting it on sale! You sound busy busy! Loving the aisle runner too, so creative! Etsy here you come, for real! Hope your summer is going great!

Chelsa said...

Oh my gosh the aisle runner is AMAZING!! i totally think you should go into business :)

glad you had a good time at camp w/ your girls! i would be worn out too!

the girls are adorable in their new ride!

Amy said...

The aisle runner is amazing!! I want to buy one, and I have no reason to! HA!!
I love reading about your girls who are a few years younger than mine. It helps me remember to look back and reminisce, and also to record the current moments. Thanks!!