Friday, February 13, 2009

Big Sis in Training



A daily activity for us is to go into Leah's nursery and talk about what we're going to do when she arrives... what she'll wear, changing diapers, rocking her, etc. Ayla really likes this and I think its starting to make her feel more into what is about to "rock her world". :)

She gets out her babies and loves on them continuously. She is such a little mommy, my big sis in training. I know this next phase in our life is going to be truely monumentous. I love that we'll be sharing our love with another sweet girl. And I love that we can show Ayla that love in a totally different way than we do now.




Oh and she made dinner too... its duck. HA

2 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Awww, sounds like she's going to be a GREAT big sis!!!

Brookeanne said...

I have no idea how I missed this one! It totally brings back memories of Elayna when she was that age and we were expecting Kevin. Looks like Ayla is ready to be an awesome big sister! Less then 9 weeks to go!