Friday, February 27, 2009

Flashback Friday! & MD apt

I saw a couple people doing this and was excited! I opened up my infinite amount of pictures and looked for the date closest to today's- minus a year. Some of you know I have pictures of almost every week of my child's life! Overkill? I think not! It was awesome looking back and got me even more excited for Leah's arrival!

I found a 3-2-08 file and here are a few of my faves...



Ok- folks, seriously, it only makes me more mad that its darn near freezing still and here we are one year ago at the park.... withOUT jackets nonetheless! (PS. Isn't she cute) Ayla is almost 10 mo in these pics. I believe this is her first "real" trip to the park. You know the other times were for mommy to walk, but this time Nope! Mommy & Daddy took her to swing/slide for the first time. She definitely had a great time.

In this folder, I came across a few videos from this trip to the park also. MAN it reminds me how fun and exciting the little things in life are. I am so excited to do these with Leah! I can honestly say watching the videos and looking at the pics took me back to that day. We weren't planning on leaving the house, I definitely wasn't dressed for taking pics, but Spring was in the air. I then thought I don't talk about Leah very much. Its so easy to concentrate on what you can see. Though if many of you have seen me lately, you can definitely 'see' Leah's growing. Dr apt went very well. I get to meet with him in 2 weeks then every week to watch since Ayla came at 36 weeks. He even said he would check me next visit to see if I have had any changes. My belly has grown leaps and bounds and I feel bigger than I ever did with Ayla. I am SO tired, have tons of pressure, etc. She is a crazily active baby. I don't remember Ay being this way meaning maybe we're going to have an active newborn on our hands. I say, Bring it On!

No comments: