Monday, February 16, 2009

Seriously. Wow.

Jeff and I have been completely blown away with the generosity and compassion felt all weekend through our blog! I had no clue what to expect, and actually told Jeff, I would love if 3-4 people linked to our page. People are still posting (which is awesome)! Last time I checked 20 people linked, with others leaving very sweet comments. Seriously. Wow. I know this has touched my life and those of you who posted shared how much the Knepp's story touched yours. Its amazing how God gives us little glimpes in our lives that make us reevaluate what is important. Andon did just that for me. As I did anxiously await seeing his face, I know I will one day when it is my time. Until then THANK YOU, everyone, from the bottom of my heart for letting me be apart of such an awesome experience with you all. If you do not know Chelsa- she has updated on her healing and thoughts on this weekend. It sounds like your stories and dedications really gave them something to remember! Please go and check it out and lift her up!

I will be closing down the Mr. Linky soon (prob tonight or tomorrow). That does not mean you can not continue to show your love and laughter for Andon & his family, you will just not be able to link to my page.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

court- again, i can't tell you how much this has meant to us! love you so much!