Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Show your love for life in memory of Andon Knepp

As most of you know Chelsa & Ryan Knepp recently lost their little boy, Andon before his birth. We all came to know Andon well around here. Chelsa's blogs were always full of hope and fun details of their wonderful family. Since his passing, I sat many times wondering what I could do or say. I couldn't think of anything. But, I could think of what I would want if I had lost our child. I would want people to celebrate... life, family, God's grace. And on Saturday, February 14th that is exactly what we are going to do in honor of Andon and the love of his family & friends.

With the permission of Chelsa & Ryan- I am planning a blog memorial for Andon Joseph Richard Knepp. What better day to show our love for this Child of God than on Valentines Day?

On Valentines Day, we would like to invite everyone, everywhere to celebrate little Angel Andon. Celebrate by showing us all how you & your family enjoy life... by taking a walk, playing in your superman cape, dancing to loud music, praying with one another. Please share with us how you enjoy life in honor of the life lost. You can do this by dedicating your post to Andon with pictures or journals of your day! I will try to get a link site so everyone can link their blog to mine on Saturday. Let's see how many people we can get to celebrate this beautiful little boy! If there is someone who does not have a blog but wants to join in let them post to your site or I will open mine up to anyone who sends me their journaling.

I will post more details soon.... until then feel free to pass this post on or link up to mine so others can read the details and plan Saturday in honor of Andon.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I do not know your friend, but would be glad to post on Saturday in honor of her little one... what a sweet way to make V-day extra special!

Leah Robinson said...

I am bawling my eyes out!! What a sweet friend you are Courtney!! We will def. be joining you Saturday in celebration!! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry about your friend's little Andon. To use/get hooked up with Mr. Linky, go to www.blenza.com

Warmly,

MckMama

Jen said...

Great idea, Court!! Let me know the site before Saturday and I will post it on my blog as well.

Brittany said...

Very creative and sweet! I'm sure Chelsa will greatly appreciate it! I will post something to honor Andon as well.

Susie said...

Hi Courtney,
I came across your site when I saw the title of your post on Abby's blog. What a great idea for the celebration!! Just wanted to let you know "Graber's Three Ring Circus" will do a post on Saturday also! Thank you for cooridinating this for Chelsa & her family!
Susie Graber

Lauren said...

Great idea. What a special tribute. I have a retreat this weekend but if anyone knows how to time stamp their posts, I would love to do one to celebrate God's gift of little Andon.


PS--I have been lurking but I am wide out the open now! My name is Lauren and I really like your blog :D
Blessings,
Lauren