Monday, February 16, 2009

New Love: Passion for... err Fashion?

Ha. Im weird. But, admitting it I am sure it the first step. Right?

Ok.

This is my new love. I love making little love gifts for my friends and family. It started out with a uber cool website and a love for monogramming, well anything. I started with blankets as Christmas gifts for my dancers with their initials... cool. Then once my friends started popping out babies it went on to blankies.. even cuter. Then a special first birthday gift for lil Meredith Bean, a "one" shirt. I just can't stop.

I L.O.V.E. them. :)

This is the latest. A sweet piece for my Leah.

You like?

11 comments:

Jenelle said...

Even though I don't know your friend I have felt saddness for her and her family and have prayed for their healing. How awesome that so many people took part in celebrating Baby Andon. It just shows me again how great our God is. What a wonderful idea and what a wonderful friend you are to her.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Do you just use fabric and yarn? Like I have time, but looks fun! and always looking for inexpensive gift ideas...

Tara said...

And you have time to do this... when? :) Very creative!

Brittany said...

Oh I love Leah's new t-shirt. That is soo sweet. Does the pic make the shirt look bigger than it is? At first glance I thought it was Ay's shirt, then the "L" gave it away?! hah! Fabulously cute!!

Leah Robinson said...

Oh Oh, I love it!!! If I have any more children...I know who to come to LOL!! You should start up an Etsy store!!

Leah Robinson said...

I heard that about Etsy stores....I was hoping it wouldn't pass!

Brandi said...

i soooo wish i were creative! very cute!

Tera said...

Very sweet! Leah will look adorable in it! The girls' swimsuits came from Target!! They had super cute cover ups for the little ones too, but Brynna has a gymbo hand-me-down waiting on her. :)

Ali Gish said...

Very cute Courtney.... if our next baby is a girl, I will for sure have to have you make something!! or can you do boy stuff too?? :)

Unknown said...

How cute... I made one of these for Cohen's first birthday and I love it. They are great gift ideas too!

Brookeanne said...

Love it!!! You wouldn't happen to have one with a C for Claire lying around, would you? :)! The girls are so lucky to have such a creative mother!