Sunday, February 1, 2009



Again... another post on my lil bird being sick. Believe me... I wish I had more to write about, but it seems her little immune system has taken a kick to the gut! Its tough. Some of you may know Ayla was born a bit early, so she may be still playing catch up? Or maybe she's just going to be puny for awhile? We def had a rough last winter also, so we are not too surprised.
Once Ayla finished up her round of antibx for her tonsilitis she quickly developed a cough, which worsened over a few days. She now has bronchitis, which is pretty typical. I pray now that it doesn't worsen! I keep trying to keep her coughing, so that junk doesn't stay in her lungs. We do not want pneumonia again!!
Fortunately, you can't always tell she is feeling sicky. She has been such a good lil girl!!


There's not much a Choc Chip cookie can fix :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Poor Ayla! Did you mean "can't" fix?? That was what I was thinking!

Brookeanne said...

Awww, poor thing! How early was she? Kevin was 6 weeks early and he is definitely my little one with the lower immune system. Hope she gets to feeling better soon! She is so lucky to have a Mom who loves her so much to look after her and who also knows so much about this kind of stuff.