Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update... and more

**New Update**Chelsa's friend Misty blogged today on their behalf today. So sad... please remember to keep praying over everyone around them, the doctors & nurses, family & friends, big brother brycen, and of course Chelsa & Ryan. We do have to rejoice that our prayers are being heard...Chelsa is recovering!



For updates on our friend, Chelsa & her family you can go to her SIL blog...
http://threepreciousgifts.blogspot.com/

My heart still aches for her, but I am so overwhelmed to see the amount of people in her life and out that are getting on their knees for them! Thank you prayer warriors. The tough road just begun- with Chelsa needing healing physically & mentally.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Truly, a parents worst nightmare. My heart goes out to her and her family. I read on her SIL blog that Chelsea said "God has a bigger plan." What a great example--that takes strong faith and great strength.

Shannon said...

Hi Courtney,
I am a friend of Chelsa's. Just wanted to say I too am so amazed at the amount of people that are in prayer for her right now. Isnt it amazing? I dont think anyone can fathom how many hundreds of people are praying for her.