Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dance...



We had another great weekend for dance! All four of my girls and I packed up and headed to Bloomington for one of our last competitions of the season. There were over 110 performances that day, with incredible talent from all across the state. We were in a division against 14 other teams, and came in 8th. The prior weekend we brought home 2 first place trophies in a smaller division. I was very proud of them! Its hard coming from a small school. We are still trying to make our name in the dance world- ha
Next weekend is our last season performance. Then on to Regionals!

1 comment:

JessGraceIz said...

What a great group of girls:) Do you gals go to camp during the summer or have a vendor come to you? I am trying to think what to do with my girls this summer.

Jess