Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine



Can you believe its mid-February already! Wow. I have been planning a couple things for my loved ones for Valentines day. We started last week making daddy's card. See previous post Then yesterday Brittany & Mer came by after naps to start on a couple cards for our grandparents. Ayla & Mer weren't totally "into" it like us mommy's were. I guess its their age?

Regardless, we had a good idea. And despite what Brittany says about not being "crafy" she did awesome! One of my fave cards Ayla & I made says... "some bunny loves you" we made this by using her thumbprint for the head of the bunny and her finger prints for the ears. SO cute! :)



On Saturday we will be making brownies for our family. Im going to let Ayla use heart shaped cookie cutters to make them extra special! Jeff's brother and our SIL will be in town with our nephew Ridge. We love spending time with them, but rarely get the chance. But, Saturday will be extra special to us in alot of ways this year. You will understand more with my next post.

What are you doing special for your family?

No comments: