Friday, February 27, 2009

Open House on Sunday







Ok Bloggers... we are still looking for the right family to buy our old home. Yes, I know, you are all thinking woah! We have had a couple snafus where it just didn't work out. I have felt peace about this, knowing it just wasn't right and the Lord will deliver the perfect family for the home we love so much!


Recently, after our set backs we took it off the market and are showing the house ourselves. This will allow us to sell it (hopefully quicker and ) at a much better price. We have shown it with good success recently. This Sunday we are having an Open House!






It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with lots of great details.


The kitchen is recently updated with new countertops and antiqued cabinets!

The family room has pitched ceilings and walks out to the back deck and fire pit.


The master suite has good closet space & tray ceilings.


We love this home and the neighborhood is quiet and full of good families. Sunday 1-3 pm @ 11 Rose Lane. Please pass this on to anyone looking!!

8 comments:

Kels said...

Courtney, Nick talked about your house to my boyfriend, Tyler, and then we looked at the pictures and he loved it. Well we have started looking at houses this week with Paula and I just assumed it got sold, so we will defiently be there to look at it=)

Tara said...

Oh Courtney, I wish we were moving back now. We would definitely be interested! We won't be back in Washington until December, and for your sake, I hope your house is not still on the market!

Jen said...

Your house is so cute! If I were living in Washington and my family was a lot smaller, I would be interested! Good Luck with your open house--it will go to the right people!

Brittany said...

Good Luck today on your open house. It is so sweet! I think next Sat. will work for us for pics, but let me check with Luke. Possibly Monday right after Luke gets home at say 5 but other than that all week nights we are busy??

Tara said...

Courtney - my inlaws are headed to Washington for some errands today (they live in Odon) and we told them to go look at the house in case they wanted to buy it for us! :) Jess is trying to convince them that they could pay 6 months worth of mortgage pymts for us until we get there.... seriously, you may see them. If anything she'll spread the word in odon. She is also a loan officer at the bank in Odon - so maybe she knows someone interested

Tara said...

So this is my 3rd comment on this page, but oh well! Love the house from the pics that my MIL sent to me. Jeff also mentioned to them that Brent and his wife might have some Chirop. equip in storage that Jess should look at. So we'll definitely call Brent. I just hate that we're not moving back until Nov/Dec timeframe. We even tried to convince Jess's brother that if we like it and bought it now, he could live in it and pay us rent... so far we aren't great at persuading..

Brittany said...

Hope today went well! I talked with Luke, and were thinking about 11:30 on Sat. How does that work for you. Are you wanting any outside pics, provided the weather allows?

Candace said...

I found your page from Chelsa Knepp's. My husband is a teacher is Washington and we have been looking at some houses there. Do you have any more pics and other details about your house you could send me? If it has already sold, congrats! My page is thewonderfulwibbelers.blogspot.com and my email is candacewibbeler@hotmail.com....... thanks!