Sunday, March 1, 2009

32 weeks & thanks


I am torn on whether the 32 weeks have flown by or drug on!?

Sometimes I feel like I have been pregnant forever and everyday feels like a week! On the other hand, I can remember SO very clearly the day I went into labor with Ayla. I was only 36 weeks pregnant and my water broke. I think about that all the time now as I quickly approach the end of Leah's stay in my belly.


****I wanted to add an update from our Open House. It went incredibly well! We had multiple people go through, all had positive comments and I think we have possible leads to getting our home sold Soon! So thank you all for praying!****

4 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

You look so cute!!! It won't be long and she'll be here!!

Glad the open house went well! We were going through a similar situation when we tried to sell our old house. God had great timing with us, and I know He'll do the same for you!

Kels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kels said...

You look very cute & I bet it is exciting! We both loved your house =)

Brookeanne said...

You look adorable! I am completely with you, I feel so much larger then I ever did with my other two, but am trying to immerse myself in the pleasure of what it all means, I guess :). With K being 6 weeks early, I'm doing appt.'s every week now and I'm sooooo tired of the Dr's office, but am definitely wanting to be safe vs. sorry. Hope yours fly by and that everything remains safe! Keep updating!