Sunday, March 15, 2009

The flu has left the building...

Really. I need a break.

I wish I was only kidding! ha Thankfully, Jeff's sickies came & went quickly. But, it held on strong to little Ayla until Tuesday eve. Since then she has wanted to eat everything in sight. Thursday she had a pudding before dinner, ate quesadillas, tomatoes, etc for dinner, then an hour later asked for cereal + 2 bowls more after that! ha

I guess she is just catching up. Because she's happy as a lark now! Its so nice to have my girl back. Since she got better I noticed she's talking more. Definitely connecting 2-3 words together and pulling a huge vocabulary out of the air! What a smart girl. I love listening to her talk & sing. :)


We had a MD apt on Friday- everything checked out great. I haven't progressed anymore since last week, so that is good. That evening we headed up to Indy to stay the night. I'll have to devote a post to that soon. We went to the Children's Museum (so much fun), then to my cousin Lauren's 3rd bday! Today, we did alot of work in & out the house- so its been a busy weekend and now we're pooped!

So be on the look out for many random posts as my nesting grows exceedingly crazy including my blogging! You should see many new pics, Leah's rearrangment, my fave recipes, and more..

No comments: