Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Patience is a virtue.

"Sitting.. and wishing.. and hoping.. and praying. Planning.. and dreaming..."

You girls know the song.
Its on the beginning of My Best Friend's Wedding (fantastic movie!) We're still here doing all those things. I sit and wish and hope and pray about the day the Lord has chosen specifically for our little Leah. We've planned and dreamed of her arrival, and honestly, I feel really ready. Her arrival has been forever in the making.
I know its not up to me when this day will come. But, again, the thoughts take me over. Every moment of Every day. How I long to see, touch, kiss, and hold my little ladybug. For Ayla to finally meet her little sister and to watch my husband love on our new bundle. She, of course, is worth the wait....
This post is dedicated to all the wonderful people in my life who have called and thought about us since our last post. Some called and said "you haven't posted since Friday.. baby here?" No baby yet and I am trying to "occupy" my mind until that beautiful day arrives. :) Thanks for caring so much guys!!!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Waiting is definetly the worst part. Then once the wonderful baby of joy is here we miss being pregnant. Funny how everything works. If you need anything let me know. Love ya.

Jessie said...

That's funny...I also got to wondering if baby Leah was on her way a couple of days when you hadn't done your daily update!:) She will come soon enough!! Just prop your little feet up and relax...and eat some more mexican food..:)

Unknown said...

Oh Courtney... you are almost there!!! I pray for a healthy delivery and healthy mommy and baby! Hope these last couple of weeks find you cherishing the last few moments as a family of 3!!! Good luck to you:)

Brittany said...

I hear Bobe's in Vincennes puts a lot of women into labor??

Tera said...

I totally started singing the song when I saw the words...definitely knew where you were coming from with the movie...such a good beginning to a movie! ;) (Ok, and now I'm going to have that song in my head the rest of the night!) I agree...those last few weeks are the hardest. Coming from a girl who was OVERDUE both times, the wait is definitely worth it! :)

Beth said...

good luck courtney! i was wondering too if baby was here. i hope the next few weeks go well for you if you do have to wait that long. if you get too desperate, you can book an appointment with the acupuncturist at pete's office :-)

Shane, Amy, Murphy, & Wrigley said...

I was also wondering! I can't wait to see your bundle of joy!

Brookeanne said...

Lol, I admit I was a teeny-tiny bit tempted to call the hospitals to see if you were there, I guess I was thinking the same thing as everyone else! Glad you posted and congratulations on making it this far! No NICU... yea!!!

Tara said...

When the time is right (probably when you are least expecting it) little leah will come! meanwhile, get some good sleep! Good Luck! BTW - house sold yet?

Chelsa said...

i think of you daily courtney! i keep on checking your blog, and no update! i was going to text you and check on you and baby leah, but i didn't want to bother you! can't wait to see pictures of the little sweetie!