Friday, March 6, 2009

A little bit of stress to slow us down...

We are being prompted to slow our roll.
I guess its a collective "we", but mainly I mean me... shortly before 11 today I had some spotting. Most of you have read before that I went into spontaneous labor at 36 weeks with Ayla. So, it was a bit concerning for me. I tried to stay collected, but Jeff was very hyped up. We went to see the MD and I did have some cervical changes, but nothing more than he expected w/ me. Good news is he didn't see any bleeding, and I haven't spotted since.
So now its time to slow down. (HA) So much easier said than done. It seems once someone tells me I must rest, I immediately feel the urge serious urge to clean, take a walk, etc. Nevertheless, we've tried to take it easy as much as possible. Your prayers for my continued effort in being compliant is much appreciated!
Right now Leah is doing well... she is an active little bug. Doc F says she has her head down all the way. My kids must be impatient! :) We are just praying for her to hang out w/ mama a little longer and continue to grow and develop as needed. We know that it is in God's hands and he knows what is best for our family. We did sneak in some maternity pics yesterday with Brittany. If curious, check out her site- sweet baby bean. She is so talented! We were seriously just playing around w/ ideas and they turned out Awesome!!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

The pregnancy pictures are so, so, so good. I love the one with you holding Ayla up over your head. We missed you on Wed. and hope to see you next week!

Brookeanne said...

Hey Courtney! Hang in there! Whatever you do, don't hesitate to try relying on all the wonderful people who love and care about you to help you out during this time! Less then one month and you are at full term! It's worth it! You're in my thoughts and prayers!

Chelsa said...

praying for you and sweet leah! let me know if you need me to bring supper or anything! i'd be glad to help you out in anyway- i'm still off for a few more weeks and feeling really good, i need someone to take care of :) love you sweetheart!

Sonya said...

Hey, I'm praying for you! You hang in there.

Jen said...

oh no! Take it slow--keeping you in prayer. BTW, the pictures Brittany took were great!

Brittany said...

Now that pics are over, seriously slow down :)

Tera said...

Take care of yourself and little Leah!! Praying for many restful nights in preparation for the big arrival.