Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good Night... Slept Tight

Ahh how sweet it is. It always seems as if when Mommy complains about her duties or lack of sleep Ayla switches gears. I posted of my AWFUL never want to speak again night. Then as the day grew later we headed over to small group. I was getting more and more tired. Jeff proceeded to talk of our 'lack' of sleep. Boo.
I felt drugged I was so tired by the time we got home. We put Ay down to sleep and after a hot bath I was quickly under my covers.... 4 oclock rolled by and NO PEEP! I hadn't even gotten up to pee, people! I was so taken off guard it took me awhile to get back to sleep (not really). We delightfully woke around 8. So now I sit here a little more refreshed- thanking everyone for praying for us!

I am currently working on a post about my crazy nesting habits. Im nuts... seriously. Thankfully, I have a great husband who will pretty much pick up a hammer, paintbrush, mop, etc when I ask! Especially if its for Leah :)

2 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Ah, I remember those days, wait I am still remembering:) We went through that this past weekend. Grace was sick and Izabelle is doing the same Ayla. Those last 2 teeth are really giving us a hard time.
Glad that you are feeling a little more energized:)
Oh, do you think you can ask your hubby to bring the hammer, paint, etc to my house, I need to fix things here, too...Just kidding.

Get some rest:)

Jessie said...

I know what you mean about nesting! Two weeks before Koen was due I painted the back door:)It's like an insane amount of energy out of nowhere!