Friday, March 20, 2009

Goal: 2 weeks

Well, my spirits are a little better than yesterday. I just woke up from a quick nap. I love naps :) I hope when Leah comes I will get them every once in a while. (stop laughing at me)

Last night was an awful night. I was up laboring from 11-1ish. But, it wasn't too "regular" and very hard to count on my own. So, its late and I don't want to wake Jeff up too early in case this is it. My back and hips are killing me! I don't remember any of this with Ayla? Im not sure if it is because I walked alot more while pregnant with her bc it was a little later in spring? Everything starts going through my head trying to figure out who would sleep with Ayla and why didn't I pack her a bag yet... boo.

I knew I had an apt in the am, so I tried to get comfortable and was able to sleep a bit. Dr. F checked me this am and things had moved along since last week. I am now 2 cm and 70% effaced. This is Exactly where I was with Ayla at my 35 wk apt. I had her 5 days later.... ekk.

MD wants to set a goal for 2 weeks, but realistically thinks I will go sometime next week. As crappy as I am feeling I feel like she could be here any second. HA I am very torn. Physically I am very ready to have this baby (as I type through contractions). Mentally, I know this baby needs to cook as long as possible and I want a healthy baby! This is tough....


Thank you all for your support, kind words, and prayers. I need them and feel them around me... I will keep you guys as close as possible and hopefully take my computer with me to the hospital.

Thank you all for your support, encouragement, & prayers. I need them and can feel them around me....

6 comments:

Sonya said...

Wow! that's ironic that you are dialated the exact same as last time. Hopefully you will hold off just the right amount of time. I'm sure she will be fine. Praying for you and the baby!!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see this little precious bundle.. i know if consumes your every thought.. take it easy, i had major cramping and pain in my back and pelvic bone with KArson and Pierce.. oh, it's painful...

Brittany said...

Ouch! Try not stressing (although wayyyy easier said than done especially when you are in pain). Like you said, "she will come when she comes". I'll be praying.

Jessie said...

Awe I will definitely be praying that you make it a little longer this time! And I'm sure you will have practically up to the second posts for us all to see!!:) Can't wait to see baby Leah....

Tera said...

I think it's normal to be slightly neurotic at the end of a pregnancy...or at least that's what I told myself! :) Praying for comfort for you and further development for little Leah!

Brookeanne said...

I'm surprised that with your previous issues with pre-term labor your doctor is not putting you on strict bedrest and medications... as you said, just a little longer and you're pretty much there! Don't be afraid to push for what you want. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best!!! Keep updating!