Tuesday, March 10, 2009

33 weeks.. nurses make the worst patients

Hang out... its a long one!

So, I was supposed to rest all weekend. HA Again, I laugh. Because if someone asked me before the "scare" what I was going to do all weekend. I would have replied something to the effect of wanting to relax and enjoy the weather..... Nurses make the worst patients, we're too stubborn.

Well, we did try to take advantage of the weather as much as possible, but relax, not so much. Saturday we did the rest of maternity pictures which was alot of fun because really we were just hanging out with our friends the Bean's. You all should head over to their site to check some out... we just LOVE them all! I couldn't help but add a couple myself. I was quite pooped when we were done so did take a nap, but once Ayla was up from her we quickly realized she may be getting the stomach bug.

Sunday came and once we got back from working the nursery at church, Jeff spoke up and said he didn't feel so good. GULP See my dance banquet was Sunday. Ayla and Jeff have been so busy this season they haven't been able to be at much to support the team (on the frontlines). So I was really looking forward to them being at the recital & banquet. I left for rehersals around 3. One hour before their arrival I recieved a call from Jeff saying he was vomitting! So I sent Ayla to my parents, where she proceeded to have multiple yucky poos. So then I had to send her back home to sick Daddy! OMG. I still had the banquet portion of the night to get through. I was on my feet from 3 to 730- ran to Wal Mart for sick provisions then came home to make my home smell less like death!


Lovely weekend, huh? Good thing was Ayla did sleep well all weekend. We had a decent day yesterday. We were all very lazy! Jeff stayed home from work most of the day and when both were feeling better we hung the swing up and got some fresh air.




My next apt for Leah is Friday. He will check me again to see if I dilated anymore. And hopefully won't see him again for another week after that. Thank you all who prayed for us this weekend, keep them coming! We know God is in control, and are prepared for whatever is next.

3 comments:

Tera said...

Sorry for the sickies. Hope everyone is feeling better now.

Brittany said...

You better get resting, in a few weeks you are really going to wish you had enjoyed resting:) I think the maternity pics were a hit, several people posted comments on them. Yay!!

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

Nurses do make the worst patients! :) HAHA! ESPECIALLY when the doctor tells us to "relax or slow down"!! Thinking of you... love the pics!