Sunday, February 8, 2009






Welcome to the new & improved playroom! Awhile back I posted about switching the playroom into where the guestroom was. I briefly showed you a few pics from the move over, and as usual I was just not satified with how it looked.
Something just seemed unfinished or dirty or something, who knows. I vowed once we moved stuff that was it- HA After batting my eyelashes & pouting a bit (what?! hehe) Jeff agreed to paint the room for me. Believe me, I would totally paint while he was at work, but Im too busy carrying our lil baby in my belly. I doubt she'd enjoy the fumes! I settled on a neutral, sage green. Love It. :)
The room is not totally done yet. But I had to post a couple pics bc I am just so happy with how its looking so far. And give mad props to my hubby! We are still on a hunt for a couch and it needs a few touches (including a cool photo project Im working on- stay tuned for that!)
Definitely feeling really crafty lately. I Love nesting. We have got so much done lately around here. Since our last post about Valentines, I have worked on a small craft table for Ayla. See photos I wish I had a before pic. I found this table in a antique shop for $5. Dirty, dusty, full of potential. After some TLC- it has become Ayla's fave spot for snacks, coloring, etc.

Things we are looking forward to this week... making more Valentines with our friends, Mer & Brittney, finishing the awesome photo project for the playroom, going to playgroup finally after being quarentined for 3 weeks!, and traveling to Eville for some shopping & lunch with friends...

PS. YAY for this weather. My seasonal affective disorder is melting :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ha. You're funny. I'm glad you and Ayla are feeling better. Us too, only under all this snow is a big mess. I posted the valentine ideas. Now, tell me yours! The play room looks great. The next time I come to Washington, you are going to have to give me a tour!

Leah Robinson said...

No problem! I don't want to miss a day of praying for my friend's and loved ones, so I thought why not remind myself on my blog :)

Jen said...

Hey, I just checked the sandwich cookies out on Bakerella. Super cute...we're going to do these instead of sugar cookies. Or maybe I'll just do the cakesters. Thanks for reminding me about the site. I don't always check it because the pics take FOREVER to download since I have ancient dial-up. UGH! Stupid country living.