Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy weekend!

Wowwie.... that weekend was crazy busy. Don't get me wrong, I love summer and the busyness that comes along with it. BUT while still in adjustment/healing period. It was alot. It was also fantastic. hehe

Let me start off by saying, I love naptime. Its good. Since laying Ayla down 1 1/2 hrs ago I have took a shower, vaccumed most of the house, switched over the laundry, uploaded pics, ate strawberries, and now I sit here and post. ahhhhh how sweet it is! :) Believe me, I know most days will not and have not been like this. Today is an exciting day. Today is Leah's first MD apt. I am really excited to see how she's grown!

Back to this past weekend's festivities....


Jeff's brother Brent was in town. We don't get to see Brent, Gina, and our nephew Ridge but every other month for a couple days. So we really like to spend time with them while they are here. We had soccer games, lots of good food, hilbilly golf, baby kisses, etc. <--- that was just Saturday! Hopefully, I will find my other usb cord to upload more pics!


Sunday was Leah's baby dedication at church. It was very good! Lots of family came to see us make our parental commitment to raising our children to know our Father. After church we went over to lunch at the Gastof. The weather was Amazing! We put the mini horses and donkey, washed our hands and ate lunch. It was kinda fun being back in the nursing mode. It quickly came back to me the make your plate quickly so mommy and baby can eat soon. After naps we went back to say our good byes to the family. Then Leah took her first trip to Eville! Ayla stayed home and played with my parents and had a ball. We were able to get a few things off our list in the short time we were there plus eat some YUMMY sushi! :)
Leah getting ready to leave for church...

Hope everyone enjoyed this Awesome weather. I hear the rain is supposed to rain around for a bit once it starts so we'll be stuck in again. So we took the last chance we had to picnic. Me & the girls had a picnic lunch our in our backyard. Ayla was So excited and Leah loved the warm sunshine. We had a quick visit from daddy, too.


3 comments:

Chelsa said...

love all the pictures! glad you had a great weekend!

Brittany said...

The picnic looked like so much fun!

Shane, Amy, Murphy, & Wrigley said...

I'm jealous of your picnic!