Friday, April 10, 2009

What's next....

... I wish I knew :) But, we're continuing our progress toward meeting our little Leah.

Today, since Dr. F is out of town, I had the pleasure of seeing T, the bestest NP ever. :) I was nervous going in because every day that goes by Im feeling more and more uncomfortable. I don't know the whole background on T, but I do know she is super woman and carried both her babies overdue (or close to it).

The apt went great. I was almost 5 cm, so she stretched me the rest of the way and stripped my membranes!! We're hoping this will help encourage the rest of the labor to start on its own. C'moooonnnn baby!

Otherwise, if she doesn't decide to come, we have plenty of family activities planned for Easter. I love Easter!! It is probably one of my favorite holidays. Celebrating the Risen Lord... everyone is calm, joyful, and thankful. (at least they should be we wouldn't be here if not! ha)

Sorry no pictures this post... hopefully the next pics I post are of our sweet lil ladybug. Until then Have a Wonderful Easter! God Bless!

9 comments:

Tera said...

Yep, 4 days and 3 days over...hoping Miss Leah knows better than that! :) I hope you did a marathon around W-M this evening...anything to pick up the contractions or break the water...maybe go for a bumpy ride tomorrow?! Love you girl and anxious to meet your new princess!

Chelsa said...

come on leah!!! :)
thanks for your sweet comment on my last post!

Sandy said...

YAY!!!! You're getting closer and closer to seeing that beautiful princess of yours!!

Anonymous said...

how exciting.. i'm getting anxious to see this little sweet thing.. almost there!!

Shane, Amy, Murphy, & Wrigley said...

Hmmmm maybe she'll be an Easter baby! Ayla would wonder next year why there wasn't a baby in the basket though!

Andrea said...

WOW 5 cm! Maybe you'll dialate ever more and you wont have to go through much labor! LOL! Good Luck Hun and I hope your family has a Happy Easter!!

Jessie said...

Yay! I don't know how you're walking around 5cm ??! Good luck and keep us posted!

Brittany said...

Think of it this way- your half way there :)

Brookeanne said...

Thanks so much for the comment! I hope you guys had an incredible Easter! I can't wait to see pictures and hope you post again soon!