Monday, April 6, 2009

Where are you Spring?

I love spring. Where did you go?
Yesterday we were just playing in the yard and now it just finished snowing. Weird.


I don't have much to say... same story, different day. Im still nuts wondering when my Leah will make her debut. Four weeks ago, she started her journey toward coming home to us. I mean its been 4 weeks of wondering if today is the day. I almost feel like I have been the butt of a joke!


So I guess I am anxiously awaiting 2 things.... the arrival of our Leah and return of Spring!!

I will wait. And feel blessed by both.

ps... We did not get a dog... this is a friend's and fellow blogger's dog that roamed over and hung out with Ay. I wanted to keep em!! I was told her name was "Daisy Duke" but not sure if that is true... she seemed too plump to fit into a pair! And please keep praying for the Lengacher's. They are wonderful people in a tough situation...

8 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Hang in there! I bet our little one will do the same thing. My mom went on bedrest with me for 8 weeks and then I came 2 days late. I can't even fathom carrying to 40 weeks, but I guess I would take later over earlier in this case! Keep posting pictures, I love seeing all the changes with you and little Ms. Ayla.

Tara said...

hang in there. as a side note - you look beautiful pregnant!

Brittany said...

We are going crazy inside too!!

Shane, Amy, Murphy, & Wrigley said...

I love your lil baby bump! Maybe she'll want to come Weds while I'm down to see another baby!

Rachael said...

Court,
I am getting pretty anxious myself! Maybe she's just waiting until I am home, so I get to see her! But good news! I will be home this weekend! hehe. You look great!
Love you!

Jenelle said...

Awww that picture is so cute. That is "Daisy Duke" aka Daisy! That is Darrell & Carolyn's dog. She is a Sheltie and loves kids! You will find her out roaming all the time! We have a sheltie also her name is Doddie!

Steph said...

Hey missy! I email you! you are so adorable pregnant! just an fyi

Shannon said...

Glad to see Daisy has such a sweet friend!

Prayers for you and baby Leah!