Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Festitivies

Though we did not have a baby on Easter, I was given the gift of time with my family. We had a really great weekend. Jeff works most Saturday mornings, so the extra time with him was really nice. But, honestly, most of it was spent doing "man stuff". We have a list of never-ending projects here at the house. Especially since its spring and starting to give us some warmth & daylight. But that is a whole entire post on it own for later.....

So, like I said, we had a great (somewhat lowkey) Easter with both our families. It was really nice. Ayla is getting harder and harder to take pics of! I didn't get a whole lot of great ones. We missed opportunities to do family shots both days, which I spoke my opinion on. ha Oh well. I know what we look like. ha

I hope everyone had a great weekend with their families too....

I didn't get a good one of Ay in her dress. It was soooooo very, very cute! :) My brain has been kinda fried. But maybe we'll play dress-up during these rainy days?
These are the twins we all prayed for around Christmas. Now they are all happy and healthy!
Easter egg hunt at my gma's. My cousin Lauren's face says it all!! HA
I think she'll be a great big sis!

Oh the big sis note... I felt fairly crudy all weekend. Which kept most of my family on its toes guessing the day and weight, cracking jokes of laying trashbags on the couches, and doting on my big belly. (Believe me its big) Though my body is telling me one thing- Leah is still comfy. As I have said time and time again- God already knows her birthday, I am just trying to be patient.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm glad you had a good Easter! God is good :) Leah will be here soon enough, whenever she's ready :) So all this picture taking I'm doing now, I need to cherish it because one day it will be hard to get their pictures? :( That's sad! Crossing my fingers for you this week!!

Jen said...

I can't believe you are still pregnant! I thought for sure there'd be pictures when we returned from S.C. ....you are better than I, as I had induction dates for the last two. Hang in there---but, I would love to share a birthday will little leah!

Chelsa said...

i'm getting impatient waiting to meet miss leah- so i can hardly imagine how you are feeling! haha! glad you guys had a good easter though! ay looks ADORABLE in those pics!

Andrea said...

Aww I'm glad you had a good Easter!! Maybe now that Easter is over Miss Leah will make her grand enterance in the world! :0)

Brittany said...

Ayla looks cute in her Easter dress. Yes I agree, trying to catch a running toddler can be tricky.

Jessie said...

We're in the same boat on the never ending projects thing!! It's been like that for 3 1/2 yrs for us!:) I think I could actually devote a whole separate blog to Dusty's on-going projects:)Hehe, glad Jeff got some things done for you before Leah arrives.