Monday, April 27, 2009

more for today...

Today was Leah's first MD apt. We love our ped, Dr. L. I worked with him alot at DCH and he is very thorough and professional. However, Leah did not like her first apt at his office. Eekk... she wailed. Maybe its the cold room they make you wait in while you're baby is stripped down, but woah. Ayla is just now ok with him. Ha.

Regardless, our lil girl is doing well. Leah now weighs 7'8 and her cord stump has fallen off. She has longer awake periods, but continues to sleep a good portion of the day. We finished her newborn pics this evening after our apt. Again, Bean's never disappoint. If you're curious, head back on over to their page (link lower right of my page). She put me up a peek and I cant wait to actually dive in and see of them!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Yea for Leah's 1st appt! I think all babies scream the 1st few times. What's up with all the cold rooms though - I too think that's awful! PS (this may be a sore subject) but have you sold your house yet?

Brittany said...

I should have your proofs up later this afternoon. Warning, there are alot of them.

durc1013 said...

Courtney!!!! I just found your blog. I cannot believe you have 2 little girls now! It's amazing how much things have changed since college, I feel like I knew you in another life! I will definitely be keeping up with the blog, though. Your girls are so adorable.

Sonya said...

I love the pictures, they are sooo good! You have a beautiful family!