Friday, April 3, 2009

We had a great anniversary! :) We went to eat a quick dinner at Bobes. That one hour away seemed fantastically long. When we picked Ayla up from my parents she was red cheeked and sad. My lil (big) girl is getting her 2yr molars in.

I was worried yesterday when she was fussy, not like herself. Then she started saying "cheek cheek" and it hit me I realized she was telling me her jaw hurt. But, we've not covered bones in our daily lessons yet. haha Once we got home, stripped down, and ibuprophened up- she fell asleep in my arms. Very pittifully, I might add. But really I loved it. I love cuddling my baby and can't wait to cuddle the next.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

glad ya'll had a great anniversary. hope ay's "cheek" feels better soon :)

i still love cuddling brycen, even though he's getting almost as big as me!

Sonya said...

AWW! It is painful to get those teeth! Hope she feels better soon. Can't wait to see baby!!

Tera said...

Aww...it is pitiful when they don't feel well, but those are always the best snuggles! Hope she's feeling better...Brynna is just now getting her bottom molars, no sign of the top ones. She's been a late teether all along.