Monday, June 21, 2010

DC Fair

We went to help out at my dancers fair booth on Saturday.

It was alot of fun.

We sat in the shade behind the building- the girls snacked on fruit while daddy

grilled yummy turkey.


We passed some time by riding a couple rides. Its expensive man! 2 rides for 2 girls= $12. What is that all about? And our carnies were blinged out wearing large rhinestone dolla signs around their necks. HA One had an afro with a pick- loved it!

Both girls really enjoyed the rides which only gets me more pumped about our soon to be trip to FL. We're planning on a day at Holiday World and the waterpark.
They had a new attraction... The Sideshow museum. HA Leah wanted to check out the craziness. The man just ate flames. I was disappointed he didn't spit them out?
The cutest chicks at the fair... truckin.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

they are so cute! glad they enjoyed their rides, you are right though- so expensive!

i'm crackin up about the fro with the pick!

Jessie said...

Looks fun, but hot :( We're trying it tonight with Koen...I'm preparing myself to sweat a ton! Btw, 2 kids IS hard. I can't imagine thinking about a 3rd right now! You have more energy than me :)

Brookeanne said...

Those two are too gorgeous! I can't believe how similar in size they are now!

Brittany said...

I am way behind on the whole blogging thing. Your girls look so cute in their red, white, and blue. I know you weren't crazy about WOW but I think the kids had a great time!!