Saturday, June 12, 2010

Do you hear what I hear...

On a daily basis you may hear a lot of funny things around this house. I am sure I am not alone in this. At least I hope I am not the only one.... hmmmm For example, I'll share some things I remember saying or hearing lately.

"Its not nice to sit on your sisters head."


"Mom, you're Princess Beauty. SOO pretty." (while watching me put on make up)


"Close the door. I need to practice my ABC's" (while heading into the bathroom)


When I ask the girls something fun like "Who wants to go outside!" both girls raise thier hands and say "I DO!" Too cute to see a 13 mo old do this. This also works for many phrases... "Who loves Mama?" "I DO!".... "Who thinks Daddy is crazy?" "I DO!" :) (just kidding- maybe)


Me:"Go to sleep and close your eyes, Ayla"

Ayla: "Why?"

Me: "Because you sleep with your eyes closed and its bedtime."

Ayla: "Why?"

Me: "That's how we sleep."

Ayla: "How about we talk about our day (insert smile)"


Discussion over going to dance class in the fall :
"Im gonna eat all my vega-bles and grow strong muscles. And Im gonna dance and dance. And Mere is going to eat too. And and we'll dance like this (while jumping up and down- all said in one breath)."