Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So Far So Good...



So far our annual trip to French Lick has been more than good.
We've spent many needed time with nephews.
Eaten lots of great food.
Not slept.
Hung in the sun.
Been in the water every chance we could get.

We went back to the waterpark on Saturday with Jeff's bros, thier kids, and my inlaws.
It is such a fun place. Really laid back, but with lots of things going on.
Both girls loved the slides.As you can see... Leah is a rebel. Refuses to sit on her bottom at all costs.
Wyatt is tough.


Ridge's first time on slide. He loved it!

Its been a busy trip so far. Mostly spent with family. I traveled back home for service bc I had girls on stage doing a fun dance. It turned out really well. I am always proud of them. Yesterday was a Very Full day at Holiday World. The girls did exceptionally well. Much better than I expected. We had very few meltdowns (thankfully) and got home just in time to tuck them in bed. A post of pics soon.



Today is our day of "rest". I have been cooking preparing for special guests tomorrow. Once Leah wakes up from her nap we're going to stuff ourselves with yummy food and then groan as we lay in the sun with the girls :)

Hoping to take a few family pics tonight in the gardens. And tomorrow we're back to the waterpark with friends!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

sounds like a great vacay!

Brittany said...

Glad you're having a good time. I can't see the pics your posted? Don't know if its my computer or yours?