Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bugs... Ew?


Since starting our landscape projects Ayla has really been "into" worms.



Yes, Ayla, my sweet little slightly nervous Ayla.



This is the worm kissing her cheeks.
You can see the dirt on the other side. Worms must be French because he kissed both sides.

We have a few insect books that we go through and this has probably sparked her interest.
I try not to show her my "ew" attitude about her wiggly friends and just tell her I don't wanna hold them!
ha
It gives me the willies. She asked Jeff the other day what worms tasted like....
AHHH.
Let's hope she doesn't let us know.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sonya said...

AWW! She is seriously the cutest little thing:)

Tera said...

Too funny! I can just imagine the wormies speaking French. :) I'm jealous of your landscaping work going on...very excited to landscape our house soon...I miss being out there.

Jen said...

Dude, totally gross.