Friday, September 9, 2011

The In Between

The days in between first day of school were eventful. Prep, snuggles, etc.
We decided to start a tradition of family night before school starts. We had a back to school dinner. Ayla picked baked spag! Yum! We ate slow (key word: slow), cleaned up, played playdough etc. It was much needed!





The girls got a bath and curlers in for the big day! They are really into sleeping in curlers right now. They never complain about it. I remember being a kid and totally disliking it ha.



Then Wed came....too quick.
Here she is my preschooler. She is actually on her second day as I type!

Like I said before Daddy stayed for the event and it was really nice having him here :) Ayla loved her first day and gave us details in increments. I think she's gonna have a great year.




Next Post: Wonder Lab over Labor Day
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

fun tradition you started :)

Brandy Sweet said...

I also hated those curlers and I could NEVER get my little to wear them. They both look super cute!

Ashley said...

What a great tradition you are starting! I love traditions:)