Thursday, January 29, 2009

Its cold outside....

....but baby its warm in here! :)
My name is Courtney, and I have seasonal affective disorder. Ha. No really. Sometimes I wonder. I am a chick who likes to leave the house and run around with no shoes on. Winter is constraining at times. hehe

It sure is beautiful out though.. isn't it?



Our love keeps us warm inside our house...



We also took in a stray. Appartently, it was so cold this little guy didn't want to freeze. So we're taking him in and adopting him. He's cute though, right? :)



No really. During my cabin fever I must find things to do (other than clean my bathrooms). This lil twurp is the result of my insanity. It is in the entry of Leah's nursery. He loves his new tree home. :)



Hope everyone is staying warm & with the ones you love. Have a great back half of the week...

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Did you sew that little birdie? Just saw something similar in the Pottery Barn Kids magazine and thought it looked kinda like Leah's bedding. Very Cute!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Ha. No, its paint. I just mimicked the birds on her bedding. Glad you liked it though. :)

Jamie said...

I didn't know you were so creative Courtney!

Tara said...

So artistic! I'm impressed! Love the snow pictures of the girls - maybe Ayla will be a flip flop girl like her mommy~!