Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tutu Time

With this cold weather keeping us in more, we've had to find more ways to keep our little one happy. Toddlers have energy, you know? Last night Ayla wanted to put on her tutu. It was bought for her 1st bday, but I knew she'd one day enjoy dressing up and it would be perfect. The day has come. She ran around happy as a ballerina at show time. Please excuse her cruddy outfit under it... ugh.

She had her first lesson including turns, leaps, you name it. Ha. Her feet are pretty much glued to the ground, but she "jumps" (trys to).

The next day.... tutu time was born again! I can't stiffle her love her dance! :) YAY

3 comments:

Brookeanne said...

I remember Elayna's first time putting on a dancing dress... it was a Cinderella dress that she wore to tatters :). Girly-girls are so much fun!

Jen said...

Very Cute! Did you make that?!

Shannon said...

Hey Courtney! I'm adding you as a link on my blog so I can follow along w/o going through Jenelle's :) hope that is ok!