Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What you all have been waiting for...





So its not "done", but we are getting Way closer. Like I said before, lighting, window treatments, rug, moving the rocker, and hanging a few things. But, I feel so accomplished to finally have a room to say that is her's. I hope Leah loves it as much as I do. There has been alot of love put into it. Daddy painted the walls, Mimi did the tree, I did her name branch, and Ayla of course did alot of "helping" to as you can see. I will be sure to post more as we finish. But for now, I am content with how it's turning out! Then it back to the playroom remake, ugh.

Hope you enjoyed!

5 comments:

Tera said...

Very adorable! Makes me anxious for another baby...got to build a house first though! :)

Brittany said...

Looks great! Love the purple!

Chelsa said...

love it!!! :)

Jen said...

Leah's room looks great!

Jamie said...

What a great family to help you with Leah's room. I may have you give me some ideas for Josie and the baby boy's room in our "new" home. Love the pics!