Friday, January 23, 2009

Leah Hope: 27 weeks

I feel really bad that I don't take belly pics as much as I did with Ayla. Im sure it has something to do with the fact Im chasing around a toddler! But, I wouldn't have it any other way. As we were getting ready to leave for the bball game tonight I asked Jeff to grab the camera. Of course, Ayla LOves the camera. She runs around and says CHHHEEESE!!
Leah seems to be growing so fast. She hops and tumbles happily in my tummy. Ayla has felt her move and laughs when my belly jumps. I have to admit, you seem to forget how wild of a feeling it is when they are this active! Its wonderfully, hilarious :)






Excuse the photos being unedited, its late and I have an early competition in the morning. Just wanted to put these on before it was too late. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

Jen said...

You look so cute! ...and just a FYI...subsequent children always get a little less--pictures, fussing over, rules, ect. I have dozens and dozens of picture files for Triston--pictures of just everything. Jackson has a few dozen. Bryce has just the important and super cute stuff. I really should do better, but it's just different. The same with eating habits. I went by the book for Triston with solids. Triston barely had candy or any yucky stuff until he was about two. Jackson was taking bites of cheesecake and sips of root beer before he was one. And for Bryce, well he was eating bites of McDonald's cheeseburger at 7 months..and now, at 13 months literally attacks me if he sees chocolate.

Brookeanne said...

Yea belly pictures! You look great! I'm with you on the rolling and kicking, but I have been amazed at how much it actually keeps me up at night. After two kids the whole experience is still shocking. I'm so glad to hear Ayla is getting a kick out of it all. She looks very happy. How is she feeling this weekend?

INSPIRED LIFE said...

Ayla looks so adorable right up close her lil sis! Don't feel bad, I have books and books of pictures of Damon but I have not even printed out any pics of Ryann...they are all just sitting in my computer.

Jamie said...

Love the belly pics! You look really cute Courtney.

Chelsa said...

you're adorable! :) and i love my jumping belly!!

Leah Robinson said...

Oh how cute!!! And I love the ones where Ayla is sneaking in :) Too funny!