Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday (x2)


"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,
and they will become one flesh."

Genesis 2: 24





These are a couple more pictures we took at the wedding. In light of the sad, sad tragedies and young lives lost recently I can't help but be mindful of my family. I say it every day... we are SO blessed. My girls are happy and healthy. My husband and I are thriving and best friends. We are able to support our household on one income. Sometimes I struggle with a lot of worries. Definitely something I have to pray about constantly. I know God does not want me to live in a state of anxiety. I just wonder why some have this hurt on a more personal level. I know there IS an ultimate plan and I am a part of that. My heart goes out to all the families who have lost or are struggling this summer. I pray that you will find comfort and patience in your time of loss.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

amen

Brittany said...

My heart aches for the pain that their families are feeling right now. The feeling is absolutely horrible!!!

On a much lighter note, your cousin looks beautiful in that picture, and "ayla" is looking so good on the wall. I might have to hire you out when we start painting in our new house:) I have no artistic ability whatsoever. Ahem, my flower on the wall.... haha!

Jenelle said...

Very well said. Very thankful today also. Trusting in the Lords plan.

Chelsa said...

Court- seriously, you're so sweet! and you look amazing in that picture (but you always do!).

Jen said...

Looking good, Court. And I second what you said, even though I don't know the circumstances.