Thursday, December 3, 2009

On the Move...

My little baby is on the move! I have watched every day this weekend my lil Leah inch closer and closer to crawling. It really is any day now. I am so proud of her!


Not only is she moving on the ground, but in the crib. ha I had to take out her sleep positioner and probably the bumpers are soon to go. Rolling around in bed is not only the new new in Leah's crib.


We have started sleep training again. This time Sleep 2.0 is going much better! She puts herself down well after cuddling and rocking. Some night waking last night, but not too much. Next step- weaning off feeding. She went from nursing 2x a night to once at night. :) Soon my dears.... I shall sleep. I hope. Well, at least that is the plan.

Update: Since I drafted this last weekend Leah is an inchworm. Cutest inchworm ever. :)

1 comment: