Thursday, November 4, 2010

Recap

This is a quick recap...
my internet has been down for the majority of a week or we've been consuming with activities.
Some of you know I'm trippin' it with my mom this weekend for her birthday, so I thought I may as well get up to date on here first.

So here it goes.


We went to the pumpkin patch one last time..


carved pumpkins as a family...

squeezed in a little trick or treating...
competition season officially began...





and we were the cutest coutry bumpkin' family at our church's trunk or treat celebration!
Or at least.. I think so :)
Hope you all are enjoying the rest of fall.
Please pray for my anxieties in traveling without my family.

5 comments:

Chelsa said...

you truely do have the CUTEST family ever!!! :)

p.s. leah looks SOOO much older in that first picture!

Jessie said...

Oh my goodness...jeff in overalls. Too funny!! Lol you guys looked so cute. I would have loved to have seen it in person. I'll pray for you and your fam during your trip. It'll be fine! Have fun and enjoy some time to yourself for once!:)PS.. did you hear Koen scream "bye bye" in about 5 different voices when we left your house tonight?! ha!

JessGraceIz said...

Your girls are soo sweet!!! Praying for you, I understand the whole anxiety thing...I have to go to Tampa for a week for business and I am terrified to leave my girls and fly by myself...

Beth said...

i agree - your family is TOO cute. enjoy your travels! i am going on the big jetplane without babe soon, and i am freaking. take care!

Brookeanne said...

Awww... love it!