Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ch ch check it out....

Go ahead now... check out Bean's Photo blog on the lower right side of my page under 'my faves'. Brittany put up a sneak peek today and you can see some of the jewels she pulled out of my new motherhood haze.

Also, the fab-U-lous header she made for me today. Sweet stuff, I just love her. :)

Hope you all are enjoying this fantastic weather! Its amazing. Though my father in law swears we're going to get a boat load of the wet stuff this next week. So soak up the rays and play with your kids. We spent the better part of the day doing just that. Plus, kissing on our nephew since we don't see him very often. Tomorrow is Leah's baby dedication. Hopefully, I will remember the camera bc that somehow slipped my mind with Ayla's. Just looking forward to another great day.....

4 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Awww, sounds like you are in fanta-bulous spirits! Best wishes on the baby dedication! And yep... those pics are pretty darn cute!

Jessie said...

Oh my gosh Courtney, Brittany & I were just talking about your pics yesterday and I told her that my faves were the one of Ayla on her belly & the close-up of Leah!! We thought it was funny that those were her 2 faves also and she had already put them as your header. Too funny! Btw, considering you had a rough photo op, the pics turned out great!!

Ali Gish said...

cute pics! bean's do such a great job!!
hey i have some questions about your house you are selling. can you give me your email or something? thanks!

Ali Gish said...

well if it doesn't sell... i know a family that is very interested in it! :) (i think i have fallen in love with it!) just let me know what's going on. thanks! :) oh, my mom said she had ayla in the nursery on sunday and said she was sooo cute!