Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello There

Hello There...


... look at me.

I am getting so strong.

I am really trying to hold my head up

& doing a great job at it, might I add.


Im wearing size 1 diapers now.

Mom says I won't like my butt getting big later.

But, my dresses are starting to fit great.


I rolled over from belly to back the other day.

I did it just to freak my Mommy out! I will not

do it again til I am ready.


I am a Mommy's girl!


My fussy periods are becoming less, and Im smiling alot more.
(Chelsa nominated me for a blogger award- Im working on it girl!)

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Holy cow! She rolled over? No way! Did you freak?

Sandy said...

WOW! Go Leah! I bet you freaked out when she rolled over! lol. Sammi did for the first time (back to belly) yesterday and it was crazy, I just kind of stood still just for a little bit because I was so shocked, haha. That's so great!

Jessie said...

Holy cow! What is up with all these newborns rolling over?! Go Leah;) I would def have freaked out too! Koen just started rolling that way (back to belly) like a week ago! Btw, you just might get a call if this keeps up;)Thanks for the advice......

Brookeanne said...

She is soooooo GORGEOUS!!! (and strong!)

Chelsa said...

what a little sweetie :)

Jen said...

what a cute picture!

Shane, Amy, Murphy, & Wrigley said...

Impressive!

Bethany said...

Leah, slow down - you are too little to roll over. Take your time precious girl!