Friday, May 1, 2009

Yays ... and boos

I love that construction got Way underway before the rain washed us out. Yay for all new plumping & grading our new driveway.


Boo for huge ruts in the yard & not being able to use my garage all weekend- and its pouring rain!

Yay for baby features.... hair swirls, ears, and tiny toes!



Boo- if you look closely my baby has 'crud' on her sweet, wrinkly feet! haha

Yay for Daddy tickles...


and for the little bit of sun peeking through the curtains...


Isn't life sweet, so many more yays than boos.... I can't complain. The Lord has blessed my family beyond measure! We are celebrating the boos along with the yays!

Today (since the rain is hiding) we are going back to plan A and getting out in our landscaping. Whoever planted the landscaping here planted a truckload of bushes in one spot- so honestly it kinda looks like someone threw up in the landscaping! ha We'll be digging up bushes, transplanting some, pulling weeds, and moving landscape stones. Hopefully, we'll have enough time to see some kind of progress. Jeff is itching to get on some of the equipment we have here to finish our drive so I am sure he'll be playing in the mini excavator! It doesn't look so "mini" to me though.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Have fun today!! Landscaping makes all the difference!

Leah Robinson said...

LOVE the pictures of her baby parts :) So sweet!! Looks like the weather wasn't too bad today hope you got some stuff done :)

Sandy said...

Don't you just LOVE the swirl of the hair?!? I'm glad I'm not the only one because I think it's simply adorable! And the crud on the feet had me laughing because we had taken pictures of Sammi's feet and afterwards I said "Matt you washed her feet and look at all the stuff between the toes!" lol...but you still just gotta love the little things! We went by your house going to the in-laws and I saw some dirt up your way. Hope the rain stays away for ya guys!!

Chelsa said...

i agree w/ brittany- landscaping makes a ton of difference! it's so fun to watch things grow i think. ours is already so much bigger this year than from when we planted it last year. btw- our house had a ton of bushes and we tore all those out, what a pain!

Brookeanne said...

I officially understand how you felt when you were pregnant with Leah. If I get the question, "Any more labor stuff?"... "No baby?"... "Still haven't popped, eh?" one more time... then I think I might explode. Talk about pressure! I feel like people are expecting me to drop this thing like a bad habit, lol! I am so impressed that you were as tolerant as you were! I need to pick up some of your patience! :). Hope things are still going well on your end!

Lauren said...

Yay for your family, and those pics of Leah! What a doll!!