Monday, June 20, 2011

Road Trip....Why not?!

Wednesday night I re-started Leah's potty training. She took to it Amazingly!
She was definitely ready for it this time.

When I decided to take that plunge I had NO clue we would 'spur of the moment' plan a road trip to visit family in VA to celebrate my cousin's graduation.
But that is what we did.

No worries.
We went with the flow, so to speak.

Friday afternoon we took off on our first 11hr car ride!
Potty seat joined us-- and it was frequented.




Many pit stops to stretch our legs and potty breaks.




And this big sister is SUCH a wonderful traveler.
We couldn't be more proud of the two of those kiddos.
I am SO TIRED!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leah Robinson said...

Have I told you before I LOVE your composition of your photography?!?!?! Well I do...I feel like your photos alone tell a story!!