Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009: Part 2


Its Leah's turn to tell her side of the tale. She had a great time. Well, at least she looked like she did. She is an amazingly sweet baby. Always happy. I love that about her.

She didn't seem to mind the chilly, wet fall day. She is my laid back girl. While her sister remains my drama queen. Its cool watching the similarities and differences arise. She sure is a hambone for the camera though. I guess as much as she's seen that black box in front of my face its the norm. Speaking of which, I love my camera.... love my pics in raw form, but Id like to get my hands on a good editing tool bc its awesome having a crisp editted picture. When I have the time to edit that is! Any suggestions?

What a cool experience it was remembering at how I placed Ayla in the pumpkins a couple years ago. It was Halloween and she was just starting to sit up then. She didn't seem much impressed. Leah, however, just took it all in. And had the enjoyment of watching Ay run around. Something that was so cool for Mommy to see too. BOTH my girls out there.... woah. I think Leah watches Ayla and thinks she can't wait to do that. She kicks her legs and squeals in delight!


Sometimes it just hits me like a ton of bricks... I.am.blessed.period.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I don't think they could be any cuter! I LOVE the pumpkin pictures!

Jen said...

Both of the girls look way cute!

Brookeanne said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Chelsa said...

she is adorable!! she looks so big sitting up there all smiley!

Anonymous said...

beautiful family you have..:) and I recommend Photoshop Elements.. it's an easy program to start with and very inexpensive...

Lindsay Lynch said...

Sooo cute. I love the pumpkin patch- so much fun!

Leah Robinson said...

TOO MUCH CUTENESS!!! lol

Brittany said...

They look adorable. I am liking my photoshop elements, it just has a huge learning curve. Recently I learned how to whiten teeth. Pretty snazzy huh??

Tera said...

Very cute! My girls are the same way...Braylee is wild and FULL of energy while Brynna is so calm and sweet. :)